August 1st release transition arrangements (standard/student users)
These FAQs set out the arrangements we have made for the transition from the current version of safeMedicate to the new release on August 1st 2014.
- Why is my usage history in the new system different to that in the old?
- How do I take practice assessments in the new version?
- When will the new release of safeMedicate be launched?
- I am an existing user of safeMedicate, how will I login to the new system on or after August 1st?
- Will the old (current) system still be available after August 1st?
- When I login to the new system for the first time, I am prompted to transfer my data from the old system. What does this mean?
- Can I switch between using the old and new systems?
- My instructor has scheduled an assessment for us in the new system – can I access this from the old system?
- I sat an Advanced Skills (formerly Injectable Medicines Therapy) assessment prior to August 1st - why can’t I see my results and feedback in the new system?
- How long will the old system still be available to me?